- Providing a safe environment for them to learn
- Identifying children who are suffering or likely to suffer significant harm and taking appropriate action with the aim of making sure that they are kept safe both at home and in the education setting
To achieve this objective, we:
- Aim to prevent unsuitable people from working with the children
- Promote safe practice and challenge any poor or unsafe practice
- Identify instances where there are grounds for concern about a child’s welfare and initiate or take appropriate action to keep them safe
- Contribute to effective partnership working between all those involved in providing services for our children
If you are concerned about a child speak to the one of the following members of staff immediately.
Designated Safeguarding Lead
Deputy Safeguarding Leads
- Aimi Vdovin
- Lauren Murphy
- Hannah Bywater
- Sarah Huxley
- Julie Sillince
*photograpghs of each of the DSL's can be found HERE
Alternatively, please contact the Social Care’s Children Advice and Duty Team on 02089213172 to report a concern.
You can read our full Safeguaring Policy HERE.
Please also click here to see our Whistle Blowing Poster HERE