National School Meals week 9 - 13 November 2020
National School Meals Week (NSMW): 9-13 November 2020.
Every year Chartwells supports National School Meals Week. With children recently having spent a large proportion of the academic year away from school, it’s a great opportunity to help promote the importance of having a hot school lunch.
To celebrate this week, Chartwells have created a funfilled week of different meals and theme days.
- Monday 9/11/20 – Go meat free. It not only has health benefits but also benefits the environment. Promotional poster
- Tuesday 10/11/20 – Up, Up & Away Theme Day – a menu based around the popular film “Up”. Promotional poster
- Wednesday 11/11/20 – National Roast Dinner Day –Roast dinners are one of the most popular school lunches on the menu. Promotional poster
- Thursday 12/11/20 – The Great British School Lunch Theme Day –feature British dishes on the menu to help promote British food. Promotional Poster.
- Friday 13/11/20 –Thank you Key Workers! We have attached a certificate to thank our catering team for all of their hard work during the pandemic.
The 2 theme day menu flyers are attached, but to confirm:
Up Up and Away
Beef or Quorn meatballs with Spaghetti
Carrot, sweetcorn and peas
Raspberry Yoghurt Cake and Custard
Great British School Lunch:
Sausages, Mash and Gravy (Beef or Chicken)
Veggie Sausage, Gravy and Mash
Peas and Sweetcorn